- Daughter was given her first "job" at the horse show. They asked her to be a runner, couriering scores between the arena and the main office. She felt so important!
- Family seder. I played with my little 2yo nephew most of the time. For some reason I'm always flattered when children like me. And yet children always do seem to like me.
- Easter egg hunt with the kids. The squirrels chewed through one of the plastic eggs, though, and ate a couple of the candies inside.
- Ready Player One.
- Beautiful weather and going for walks.
- And March was my best month for sales in quite a while. Let's hope April continues the trend!
01 April 2018
A lot of good things the past couple days.