- A day out with my 10-year-old son.
- More Star Wars.
- A new year!
31 December 2015
30 December 2015
28 December 2015
23 December 2015
Been away again. Lots of good things happened on this little pre-Christmas trip.
- A secluded suite with a beautiful view.
- Seeing Star Wars again.
- Finding fun shops filled with incense and hot sauce and socks (those are three different shops).
- Good food.
18 December 2015
17 December 2015
My birthday. So lots of good. Presents, cake, an afternoon at the salon. Spending time with people who make me feel good about myself, and with people who love me. (Note that these are two distinct categories. There is some crossover, but not always.) I had to make some tough decisions about who to include in my day, but at the end I was satisfied with how my big day went down. It was a good day all around.
12 December 2015
11 December 2015
10 December 2015
- A small publisher has offered a contract for Changers. Yay! But I'm in the middle of a huge revision, so I asked them to wait until I'm done. Goal is to have it finished by end of January.
- Rain. We need it.
- The kids' dentist appointments weren't as awful as I anticipated. I was braced for a lecture, but their dentist really is amazing. And their teeth are in good shape all things considered.
08 December 2015
07 December 2015
06 December 2015
- Hamster. (We named her Thomasina and she is ridiculously cute.)
- An okay time chaperoning my youngest son at a kid's birthday party.
- Did I mention the cute hamster?
Really, I dislike the party thing. I do chat a little with other parents, but I'm awkward at it. So I endured this party pretty well, which I count as a minor victory.
05 December 2015
04 December 2015
- My book is available for pre-order! Its release date is 15 January, but if you pre-order it, you'll get a great discount. (You can also find it on Amazon. Apple, Kobo, and Nook to come.)
- My husband got a promotion! He's been working really hard and totally deserves it.
- New workout clothes. I was in desperate need of some longer leggings and long-sleeved shirts now that the weather is changing.