- Had fun designing a card for people who ask me what I've written.
- Nice lunch with a friend.
- Relatively un-stressful day.
18 September 2017
17 September 2017
16 September 2017
15 September 2017
- Well, I didn't have to drive anywhere. (I did still have volunteer duty in my son's classroom, but we walk to school.)
- Girl time with my daughter, which involved baking cookies and watching House Hunters.
- Also some time with all the kids, during which we watched funny YouTube videos.
14 September 2017
13 September 2017
- First day in a long time that I didn't have an appointment to go to or major errand to run. (I did have a minor errand: put gas in the car and pick up eggs and milk from the corner store.) Was nice to have fewer demands on my time.
- Got some writing done.
- Was also productive in other ways: laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc.
12 September 2017
- Really nice, in depth conversation with my 11-year-old son. About all kinds of things. It's nice that he's at an age that we can do that.
- Kind words from readers of my books. I love getting emails and Facebook messages from people who've enjoyed my work. And one was thoughtful enough to write a review, too.
- Finished watching season two of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend right before it got removed from Netflix, so... That's productive, right?
11 September 2017
10 September 2017
09 September 2017
08 September 2017
07 September 2017
06 September 2017
- I hadn't left yet when the cat accidentally turned on the stove, so I was able to turn it off before our house burned down or exploded or something.
- Finished one of several mini-projects. Nice to be able to strike something off my very long list.
- New Aho-Girl. I needed the laughs.
05 September 2017
04 September 2017
03 September 2017
- Celebrating my daughter's ninth birthday. Her official party with friends isn't for another couple weeks, but we still went out for lunch and she opened presents and we had trifle.
- A bit more writing done. Not as much as yesterday, but some. Better than nothing. Any day I manage to get writing done is a good day.
- Slightly less hot?