- Was able to drive to and from the doctor.
- Kids did great at their gymnastics show.
- Lots of volunteer readers/reviewers for ARCs of my forthcoming book.
06 December 2016
05 December 2016
04 December 2016
- It's not broken, just sprained.*
- Nice chat with my dad.
- Finished the draft of the book I've been writing.
So last night, after that nice chat with my dad, I was taking some trash out. When I turned around to go back inside, I saw our little black cat sticking his nose out. He's an indoor cat, so I picked up my foot to nudge him back inside, but then my other foot gave way under me and I fell. I thought for sure I'd somehow broken my foot or ankle, but after a trip to Urgent Care this morning it turns out I've sprained a ligament. They told me that can hurt just as much as a broken bone, and yeah, it hurt all right. I'm on crutches now. But at least it's not broken.