- Library day! And my daughter and youngest son got their medals for completing the summer reading program. They each got to choose a book, too, and my son chose The Great Mouse Detective. <3
- Watching House Hunters International with my kids. It was very relaxing, and they really got into it.
- Writing group.
27 July 2017
26 July 2017
- Kids had good check-ups with the eye doctor. My daughter needs glasses, but only for reading and any near work; she's farsighted as it turns out. She chose some nice lavender frames and they were completely covered by insurance, so that was a nice bonus.
- Happy lunch with the kids.
- Managed to scrape together my word count for the day. So far I'm on schedule to be done September 30.