- Relatively quiet morning.
- Oldest son showing improvement in baseball practice. (Opening day tomorrow.)
- Sushi dinner with the family.
24 February 2017
23 February 2017
22 February 2017
- Was finally able to return the wheelchair we'd rented for my youngest son when he broke his leg. Yay! Two months later he's now on crutches.
- Lovely lunch with a dear friend that I haven't been able to catch up with in some time.
- Nice phone chats with two other friends—it was an unusually social day for me!
Oh, and I applied to a possible writing retreat in France this June. They only take six writers. I made it through the first stage; they requested pages from my WIP. Fingers crossed! It would be an amazing opportunity!