- Best weather we've had in a while. Had lunch with a friend, and we sat out on the restaurant patio. Feels like forever since we've been able to do that.
- My oldest did well with his class presentation. I'd been helping him practice, so it's good to hear that it worked out.
- New tarot deck and new book to read.
- Lots of hummingbirds flitting about.
21 April 2017
20 April 2017
- A rare day without errands or appointments. Never even had to get in the car for anything.
- Chocolate milk.
- Woke up to an email that my novel Brynnde is up for a cover award. I don't know if it will win—it's rather more of a popularity contest than anything about actual design merit—but it's nice to see it recognized. I can't take credit for the cover, but I do agree it's gorgeous! If you'd like to vote, the contest is here. You have to register to vote, but it's quick and free and they don't spam you or sell off your email. I appreciate any and all support!
19 April 2017
18 April 2017
- Had fun helping at the school library. The kids needed fairy tale books, so I showed them where they were (398) and went through various options. Reminded me of an old Cinderella story I wrote some 12 or so years ago...
- Hummingbird flying around my garden this morning.
- Baked potato.