- Chaperoning my youngest son's first field trip. We walked to the local fast food restaurant. The kids made me go first into the big fridge and freezer. But in truth, it was a lot of fun and the kids were well behaved.
- Yummy gyros for dinner.
- Love and Friendship.
31 May 2016
28 May 2016
26 May 2016
23 May 2016
22 May 2016
21 May 2016
18 May 2016
- Getting out of the house, even if only to do grocery shopping.
- Shorts weather. (I look so much better brown than yellow.)*
- A hummingbird hanging out by my office window.
*I'm Creole. In the winter I turn this sort of yellow color, but once we start getting sun again, I turn toasty brown.
16 May 2016
14 May 2016
13 May 2016
12 May 2016
11 May 2016
10 May 2016
- Time out with friends.
- Date night.
- Very British Problems.
Date night included painting pottery at an art café, dinner at an Afghani restaurant, pastries at a French patisserie, walking around downtown and then going for a drive through wine country while watching the sun set. Also, almost getting locked in a regional park by the ranger. Would've made for a great story, but I'm glad we didn't!
08 May 2016
- Day started with doughnuts, flowers, and handmade cards from the kids.
- Lunch out at a Chinese restaurant followed by ice cream from my favorite local place (chocolate with marshmallow topping).
- Calling my mom.
- Ordering a couple treats for myself online (a Sagittarius pendant and new Lenormand deck).
- Pizza for dinner. Then a workout because have you seen everything I ate today?
Of course, the day was punctuated by the fact my oldest son was punchy from being overtired. He actually sleepwalked down to dinner, took a couple bites of pizza and then wandered off. He hasn't sleepwalked in a long, long time, so I'd forgotten what that's like. He woke up later thinking it was time to get up for school when it was still evening. Just super confused and out of it. Sort of funny but also I felt bad for him. He has state testing all this week at school, so it's important that he get enough rest.
Speaking of which, I also need some sleep. So off I go . . .