- Rain! Which we've needed so badly, and which smells so good.
- A good morning walk.
30 September 2015
29 September 2015
28 September 2015
So I've been away in London, hence the lack of updates. Now I will list a bunch of good things from my trip:
- Buckingham Palace.
- Hamlet (at the Barbican).
- Stumbling across St. Bart's hospital.
- So much good food (Ametsa, Quilon, and also the Garden Café at Buckingham).
- Walking Southbank.
- Cadbury chocolate!
23 September 2015
21 September 2015
20 September 2015
19 September 2015
18 September 2015
17 September 2015
16 September 2015
15 September 2015
I won't lie; it's been a crap week. I've had a couple rejections and some personal drama, so . . . I'm struggling to find the good stuff.
- Cooler weather. Even just for a day or two, it's refreshing.
- A nice lunch with my mother-in-law.
- Mermaid water in the bath. (It's a LUSH bath bomb/bubble bar combo.)
14 September 2015
13 September 2015
- The Virgo New Moon prompted me to clean off my desk, and now I have a lovely workspace on which to procrastinate.
- Went to see the Chinese acrobats, which made for a fun and original family outing.
- Hummingbird! (Any time there is a hummingbird, it will be one of the best things that happened to me that day. As a bonus, there was a show about hummingbirds on TV last night, too.)