- More writing done.
- Stopped myself from eating fast food and felt very good about that.
- Nice phone chat with a friend.
30 November 2016
29 November 2016
28 November 2016
27 November 2016
26 November 2016
25 November 2016
24 November 2016
20 November 2016
19 November 2016
17 November 2016
16 November 2016
- My orthodontist sanded between my teeth. Like, basically flossing with sandpaper (or diamond grit paper in this case). And it didn't hurt. I count that as good.
- Finished writing a chapter that felt like it had been going on forever.
- Ramen. It's kind of dumb, but I actually really enjoy eating it now and then.
15 November 2016
14 November 2016
13 November 2016
12 November 2016
11 November 2016
After a few days away, I'm back on the Good Things train. It's been difficult--it still is difficult--in the wake of the U.S. election, but life can't stop. It can change, but it needs to keep going forward.
- Mother/daughter time complete with hawks, hummingbirds, and bunnies.
- Curling up with a really good book.
- Hilarity in attempting to play a board game my son created.