18 December 2017


  1. Survived getting my cracked fillings replaced, even though they made me watch Elf while it happened. To be clear, I have nothing against the movie, but I don't particularly like it either.
  2. Relatively quiet day otherwise. Watched some House Hunters International. Why do the people on that show always think they're going to have so many guests visiting and staying with them? They always bang on about needing an extra bedroom. Look, if you've up and moved 4,000 or 5,000 or 8,000 miles from home, chances are your friends and family won't be able to afford to come visit all the time. Don't fixate so much on that extra room. Jesus.
  3. Lots of love from my kitties today. And I stayed under my calorie count. (I started tracking intake again today. Will begin working out again too.)

No comments: