So what was good about Good Friday?
- I was able to get up and shower and walk around by around 1:30.
- I was able to drive by 4:00
- My loving husband came home from work right away when I told him I was sick.
- My kids did a great job of getting themselves together for school while I shouted instructions from my bedroom.
- We're fortunate that we live within walking distance of school and the kids were able to get to school without me.
- Habit Burger for dinner.
Sometimes we just need something to knock us down so we remember how good our lives really are.