27 November 2015

Was away again, and had a wonderful time. So here are a bunch of Good Things (SoCal vacation edition):

  1. Universal Studios still makes the jacket I used to have way back when, so I was able to get another one! You have no idea how happy this makes me. I lived in that jacket, wore it until it fell apart, and now I have another one! Best jacket ever.
  2. Big Red.
  3. Evie getting to be in the Animal Actors show.
  4. Bonus Golden Ticket at Disneyland that allowed us to skip the line for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
  5. Getting the last Tinkerbell Hanukkah pin.
  6. Having the Matterhorn ride operator ask if we just wanted to stay seated and ride again. Hell yeah!
  7. A Thanksgiving dinner we did not have to cook or clean up after. (Thank you, thank you, thank you Disneyland employees for giving up your holiday!)
  8. A smooth and safe drive home.
  9. A healthy, happy family.
Seriously, I'm so blessed and so grateful. Any complaints are necessarily petty against the greater woes of the world. And I'm so happy to have gotten away for the holiday; I hate sitting around at home for the week, would much rather be out and doing (but not shopping, except for souvenirs!). This has easily been the best Thanksgiving in memory.

No comments: